PH|CAG|EN|Y|Y|Philippines|Cagayan de Oro

Monthsary of Kagay-anon Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 |

Kagay-Anon Blog will celebrate its monthsary tomorrow - August 20, 09. This blog is your CDO guide. This will talk about the latest news and events, the popular beaches, the affordable hotels to stay for a vacation and the popular food in Cagayan de Oro.

As your CDO guide, I recommend you to look at its pictures for you to truly appreciate Cagayan de Oro City. And I hope you will like it…

I am looking forward for more of your comments and feedbacks as your online CDO guide.

4 comments:

wyne said...

Congratulation! I like to go back to Malasag. Itsa nice place a retreat. Hope you will feature the place

Janlac said...

Sure, I will...

wyne said...

Visit here again

Naga City Deck said...

hi.. saw your msg in my chatbox at jjooaanniiee.blogspot.com can we exchange links nlng sa other blog ko which is http://nagacitydeck.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin