PH|CAG|EN|Y|Y|Philippines|Cagayan de Oro

Mindanao Bloggers Summit 3 in Cagayan de Oro

Sunday, October 25, 2009 |





Even though we are all tired, all of us are very happy because it is already done. I would like to say thanks to all the organizers, attendees, CDO bloggers (a warm thanks) for a great job. A special thanks to our Deputy Chief of Mission Leslie Bassett, to our dear Mayor Constantino Tinnex Jaraula, to Atty. Adel Tamano and Agusan Rep. Rodolfo “Ompong” Plaza for joining Mindanao Bloggers Summit 3. I would like also to say thanks to our speakers, Ms. Aileen Apolo (Target: Beginners), Ms. Janette Toral (Blog Advertising) and Mr. Lyle Santos (Make Money Online).

I hope that it is not too late to congratulate all the winners for Mindanao Bloggers Summit 3 and Philippine Blog Awards.

It was such an honor to join this big event, my first Mindanao Bloggers Summit ever. I hope that this would be a great start and I hope to join more big events like this.

1 comments:

Janette Toral said...

Congratulations to you folks! More power and hope to catch up with you again at MBS4.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin